16 Nov Mini Tartlets
Posted at 13:41h in Recipes, Sweet Piquanté Peppers
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line two baking trays with baking parchment.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut the pastry into 2-inch fluted squares or be creative with different shapes for different occasions, and using a sharp knife, gently carve a border 1 cm from the edge, being careful not to cut all the way through, then transfer to the lined baking trays.
- Spread the tapenade on the centre of the squares then crumble over the goats’ cheese, sprinkle over the Sweet Piquanté Peppers and top with a sprig of thyme.
- Brush the sides of the pastry with the beaten egg and transfer to the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly then serve with the basil leaves as a garnish. Can also be served cold.
Replace with GOLDEW® Sweet Peppers Whole or Chopped for no heat.
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE RECIPES?
Let us know what you think by using the hashtag #peppadewrecipes on lnstagram.
with Sweet Piquanté Peppers, Pears, Figs27 May, 2020
with Sweet Piqunaté Pepper11 November, 2020
with Olives & Sweet Piquanté Peppers13 November, 2020