11 Nov Chocolate Truffles
An easy homemade chocolate truffles recipe with a twist using PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers. It’s a delicious dessert treat and great gift idea for foodies.
- Warm the cream in a saucepan, do not let it boil.
- Add the chocolate and butter, remove from the heat and stir well to combine.
- Dry the Chopped Piquanté Peppers by patting dry with paper towel, making sure they are very dry. Reserve a few for garnish and add the rest to the chocolate mixture.
- Transfer to a bowl, and chill for 2 hours until set.
- Use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the chocolate mixture and roll in cocoa powder. Top with extra Chopped Piquanté Peppers.
Serve with coffee or pot of tea & Store in the fridge, in an airtight container